Saturday 18 May 2013

Myself ;)

     My name is Chan Hui Ting.I am from Malaysia.I am in the first semester of foundation in art in UCSI University at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
     I have been schooling for more than ten years now.I am interested in Arithmetic in Standard One and even now,Mathematics fascinates me a lot.I often get angry when I unable to solve the problems that my teacher has given us homework.Nevertheless,Mathematics is my favourite subject in school and I usually score top marks for it.
     However,I find myself weak in all the other subjects,especially in Science.I hardly pass in tests in my Science subject,I find myself sometimes at the bottom of the class.Compare with my brainy classmates,I'm like a tiny pond next to a might ocean.
     So,I try to work hard on my studies.I study and doing my revision everyday.Even during weekend,I would went to the book shop or library like popular and mph to buy or borrow the books.After a few months,I can found that my result have improve a lot.
     I hope I can stay smooth and get an excellent result on my University life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment